The Ultimate Vegan Christmas Dinner
Christmas dinner is sorted. Scroll down to find all the vegan recipes you need to make the best Christmas dinner ever!
The starter to you Christmas dinner really sets the tone for the rest of the meal. But, you want something that doesn’t take too much time or too many pots and pans.
Start your Christmas meal off right with these simple but delicious, vegan appetisers.
There are tonnes of fake turkey joints on the market now – the Christmas feast from Rudy’s vegan butcher is particularly spectacular. Yum Vegan show you how to make your own Seitan Turkey Roast at home.
If fake meat isn’t your thing then why not try one of these main courses you can make at home.
The way to take your Christmas dinner from average to awesome is to make an awesome selection of side dishes! From roast potatoes to chestnut stuffing, green beans and more. I’ve got you covered.
Potato side dishes
Vegetable side dishes
- Maple Glazed Veggies with pecan crunch
- Winter Wild Rice Pilaf with Butternut Squash, Kale and Cranberries
- Christmas Brussels Sprouts from Yum Vegan
- Christmas Carrots with Orange and Maple from The Veg Space
- Stir-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Leeks, Ginger, Garlic and Chilli from Tin and Thyme
- Vegan Broccoli Salad from Yum Vegan
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Vinegar from Veggie Desserts
- Sage and Onion Stuffing from The Fiery Vegetarian
- “Sausage” Stuffing from Yum Vegan
- Vegan Stuffing with Chestnuts and Tempeh from Tin and Thyme
There’s nothing worse than a dry roast dinner! There’s not risk of that happening with these recipes.
- Vegan Christmas Cake
- Mini Baked Orange and Ginger Cheesecakes
- Rum Babas
- Sweet Chestnuts in Cointreau Syrup
- Yule Log from Rhian’s Recipes
- Gluten Free Christmas Pudding from Rhian’s Recipes
- Christmas Fruit Salad Cups from The Green Loot