Chilli Prawn and Pineapple Salad
Don’t you love those recipes that just JUMP out at you and scream I AM A GREAT IDEA! EAT ME! Well this one did just that as I was wandering aimlessly around Tescos. I recently did a giant supermarket order online and forgot a few essentials, but by the time I got into Tescos I’d completely forgotten what it was I had forgotten the first time round!
I definitely have “revision brain” if it is not about Corporate Insolvency, Trusts Law or Child Law…I won’t remember a thing!
So as I wandered down the fish isle on the hunt for some prawns…I’m not entirely sure why…this recipe came to me, as if in a dream…or something less dramatic haha!
It’s a really vibrant, fresh summer salad that leaves your taste-buds tingling! Don’t be scared by the combination of chilli, prawn and pineapple, I guarantee once you try them all together, you will fall in love!
Chilli Prawn and Pineapple Salad Recipe
- A handful of cooked prawns
- A mixture of salad leaves
- 8 cubes of pineapple
- 1 tsp crushed chilli flakes
- Juice from a wedge of lemon
- Make sure your prawns are cooked, shelled and cool.
- Cut the pineapple into bite size pieces and toss together with the other ingredients.
- Serve with the wedge of lemon.